Thursday, July 1, 2010

Unexpected Vacation


Apparently I have gone on vacation. An unexpected one, at that!

My poor blog is not receiving much attention and you should see my house. Wait. You should not see my house. Flip flops, candy wrappers, swimsuits, towels and flotation devices line every surface and hall. Do NOT go into my laundry room!

And, I really am leaving on vacation tomorrow. Until Tuesday.

I wish I could say I was going to the exotic location pictured above, with beautiful rustic beach furniture, but I'm not. I'm headed to Richfield's annual 4th of July shindig. It's huge there and although the excitement is contagious, it's not a lovely, dreamy beach. Oh well. Maybe next summer. (By the way, I really do love the 4th of July in Richfield).

I Wish I Was in Dixie (soon to be my own .com) has a few exciting things in store!

First, I am looking forward to talking more about CSN stores and their fantastic lighting selection. My daughter's room needs a light that is girly (this retro design is cool, I also like this lamp stool) and fun. Will you help me pick something out?

Second, I can't wait to review this mini-stepper from CSN stores! As part of my Renewal 2010 (I got real in this post and had the clouds clear in this post), I am trying to become more healthy. This little number will help me on my path! Did you know that CSN stores has over 200 different stores for you to shop in?! I have spent hours window shopping. In fact, that's how I came across my mini-stepper (can't wait!).

So, stick it out folks! I will be back with more to post and exciting things to win.



Happy Independence Day!

Earn Money With Your Blog