Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Renewal 2010: Believe

I need to work on being more believing and less afraid. Like one of my followers commented one day, I too am more afraid of failing then the actual process of achieving.

What is so scary about failing? I'm not really sure. In my mind, I keep telling myself I can do hard things. And more then that, I can do all things with the help of the Lord. Especially when it seems (and feels) like it is impossible. He is there to help me along the way when I don't see the way.

  
 
"I too believe that God will always make a way where there is no way. I believe that if we will walk
in obedience to the commandments of God, if we will follow the counsel of the priesthood, he will 
open a way even where there appears to be no way."
 
-- Gordon B. Hinckley

Earn Money With Your Blog