Thursday, March 11, 2010

I wouldn't want to miss this...



It's laundry day. My daughter and I look scrubbie and have no intention of leaving the house. Dinner will be grilled cheese and apple sauce. A perfect day.

While I was changing the wet stuff to the dryer and loading the dirty clothes into the washer, my daughter was laying splayed out on the floor in the doorway of the laundry room. Her arms and legs were "fluttering" like when she swims, and the movie Jungle Book was balancing on her belly.

When I asked her what she was doing, she very matter-of-factly said, "I am floating on my back like Baloo and pretending Mowgli is on sitting on my tummy (the movie)".

OOOHHHHH!! Of course. HOW could I have missed that?

I love being home with Mattie (a huge blessing). Oh how I would hate missing a moment like that.


Earn Money With Your Blog