I LOVE daylight savings.
There, I said it.
And, I'll say it again...
I love daylight savings!
My reasons are few.
1. I really enjoy having dinner at 6:00 pm with the sun pouring onto my kitchen table. I also enjoy going for a post dinner stroll.... with the sun still shining.
2. The more sun the merrier!!
3. Did I mention I love the sun?
I admit, there are a few reasons why it's a downer as well.
1. It's dark when we get up in the morning. Really dark.
2. 7:30 am today was yesterday's 6:30 am. That's a tough one to swallow. Especially for a girl who does not love getting up in the morning.
It would appear I have more valid reasons for not liking daylight savings. However, more sunshine outweighs by a long shot. At least in my book.
So, how about YOU weigh in?! Why do you like or dislike daylight savings?!
(Dear readers who check this blog daily and never comment,
Give it a try! A girl loves comments. Also, are you a follower? No? Well, click on the link and become one. It would mean the WORLD to me. And yes, you could consider this begging.)