Friday, September 21, 2007

Change and Rearranging

Isn't it funny how rearranging the furniture in your living room can give you a whole new outlook? My mom was over and I was bouncing some rearranging ideas off of her when she said, "oh, I like that idea, let's do it now". How great is that?! So the two of us hefted the couch and a chair, a bookcase, the TV unit and ALL of my daughters toys. PHEW!! It looks great (although not as great as the above picture)! I feel great! It's such a simple thing, but it does it for me every time! I like to walk into my newly cleaned and arranged room, turn on my new lamp (very cool. hubby picked it out.) and just look all around. It feels good.

Another change that feels great is a good haircut. I'm hoping to get one of those next week. A cut and maybe a new color. My style has been D-U-L-L, dull these last couple of cuts and I think it's time to shake things up a bit. I'll post a new picture if I'm brave enough to through with it.... and I think I am (how noncommittal does that sound?! LOL!)!

Ok, there is one more feeling of change that I love. The excitement that comes when you are running in a new pair of your favorite shoes. My birthday is coming up and I am hoping for a new pair. My husband found a store right here in my little red rock surrounded city that will do all that helpful measuring and such to help you find the PERFECT shoe. I can't wait for this change! A great pair of shoes... Love it!!

Earn Money With Your Blog