Sunday, June 20, 2010

For My Father on Father's Day

There are so many things I love about this photograph. The small TV, the record player that is obviously in use, the old school BYU hat, and especially my practically a teenager Dad.

A man can get his groove on. Even while wearing a nightgown. Cute Dad!

Who doesn't love a good wrestle with their Dad?

My Dad sleeping with a sleeping baby (me). This was (is) a common occurrence.

I think it's hilarious that you like to feed babies cold things. Here you are giving me ice cream...

Dad, you have always been there for the big steps of my life. Here we are on the day I went to the temple for the first time.

This is the night of another big step. The next day I flew to Salt Lake City. I was to report to the MTC so that I could prepare to be a missionary in Temple Square. Dad, you were part of my decision to serve a mission. Thank you. It changed my life.

My Mattie with my Dad. Of the people I love most in this world, here are two of them. Dad, I love watching you love and be sweet with my daughter. I know that she does and will continue to love you as I do.

Happy 33rd Father's Day, Dad!

Earn Money With Your Blog