Thursday, April 1, 2010

Wondering what happened to me?


 Spring!!

The sunshine, blue skies, peach blossoms, and tulips have been far more enticing then my computer in the basement.

Also, on a personal note, I am having a renewal of sorts. Spiritually speaking. How did I get so far off track? Church on Sunday is something I look forward to. It's the everyday spiritual living I have terribly neglected.

My first solution has been to take up my morning walks again. During this time, I listen to one of my favorite books and an inspiring talk on my iPod while walking in a beautiful, church-owned orchard. It has been good for my soul.

Just this morning, I was "asked" a simple, thought provoking question, "how is it that ye have forgotten that the Lord is able to do all things according to his will, for the children of men, if it so be that they exercise faith in him? Wherefore, let us be faithful to him." In hearing this, I was brought to tears. How IS it that I have forgotten? I have witnessed so many miracles in my 30-something years, how could I have forgotten?


So, as I enjoy this weather and renew myself, I may be sporadic in my posts. However, I may also find myself needing to share this process with you. Only time will tell...

Earn Money With Your Blog