Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wiki...


 I believe there is a "wiki" out there for just about anything you can think of.  It's mostly a mystery to me how it works, but I benefit from them often. For example, I learned of a site called ShopWiki today. I can shop for anything that ever came to my mind on this site and price compare between several stores. It's awesome! What an amazing time saver.

My daughter has her eye on this Little Tikes Town Playhouse. The cool part? I can go to this page and see the prices for EIGHT different stores I could order it from. Also, there is a tab on the product page that lists a few related products. What a help for online shoppers like myself.

AND, you live in the UK? No sweat! From Australia? You're covered too. Actually, they have ShopWiki available in 4 other languages besides english. Pretty impressive.

I'm looking forward to utilizing this website in the future for my birthday, father's day, summer, and just-because-I-can shopping. The Buying Guide and Gift Guide will be invaluable when searching for that perfect gift.

So, go take a look and see what all the fuss is about!

Earn Money With Your Blog