Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Annual Battle of the "Bulge"



Aren't you doing it too?

Setting new weight-loss goals.

Promising yourself that THIS is the year you will DO IT.

I swear. TRULY. I mean it this time!

So far so good. I have already lost, gained and then lost again the same 5 pounds. I am elated, disappointed and then elated again. The good news? I have broken even!

For Christmas I got an excellent exercise video. I have even mentioned it here before! It's quite a work-out for me. And I have to confess, I am unable to do ALL of the push-ups and ALL of the crunches. I hope for that to change soon.

If you remember, I have talked about my daughter not being an early bird. Well, she still isn't. And therefore, neither am I. It's something I'm working on. Still. My point in bringing this up is to stay that this is one goal I am improving on! Yeah me!


“The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, 
drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.” 
Mark Twain



Do you feel that way sometimes?
I do.


Earn Money With Your Blog