Friday, November 13, 2009

Wish List Meme



Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Provo Craft are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.

1. What 5 items are on your holiday wish list this year?
  •  iLife 09
  • Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom lotions, sprays, perfumes
  • a new pair of cute shoes (love the Zebra stripe bow flats at Boden)
  • a necklace by r house couture (also supports a GREAT cause)
  • two date nights a month for an entire YEAR! (we struggle with this one)
2. What is your favorite handmade gift you have received?
  • a lovely quilt by my mother-in-law
3. What handmade gift have you always wanted to tackle?
  • a shadow box
4. What was the best Christmas gift you received as a child?
  • my 10-speed bike
5. What items are on your kid’s wish list this year?
6. What is your favorite holiday food?
  • my family makes a dip we call Christmas Dip. It's a mix of cream cheese, green bell peppers, pimentos, and a blend of seasonings. You eat with Townhouse cackers. It's a FAVORITE!
7. What will you be hand-crafting for the holidays?
  • an Olivia quilt (with the help of my Mom)
8. What is your favorite holiday movie?
9. Favorite holiday song?
10. Favorite holiday pastime?
  • Hands down, my favorite thing to do during the holidays is sit around by the light of the Christmas tree and talk with my family.


This was a fun meme to participate in! I would like to tag Becca I. and Kamie A. to join in the fun! Pass along the holiday cheer ladies!

Earn Money With Your Blog