Friday, September 19, 2008

We Are Moving....into a HOUSE!


In October we will be moving into our FIRST house. I am so excited I can hardly contain myself. Our little 2 bedroom, one bathroom, old carpeted, half the walls brick, loud neighbors upstairs, weird smelling, crowded parking lot, too many college students living next door, poorly insulated apartment has been good to us, but are ready to bid it adieu, adios, so long, we are OUTTA here!

A family in our ward has a found a house to move into, they can't sell theirs (the market stinks here), we can't get a loan (Flitch is too new and the market stinks here), so we have a fabulous lease option situation going. Without hashing through all the gory details I'll just say that God knew what we needed and when. He is so good to us.

It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a garage, a great driveway, a huge yard with big mature trees, an awesome neighborhood and even better neighbors. We are especially excited to be staying in our ward. It was part of our criteria actually. The house is a little older and really cute. It's perfect for our little family! YEE-HAW!



By the way, did I mention I'm Moving!

Earn Money With Your Blog