Wednesday, June 25, 2008

About "The Master Cleanser"


Before, during and after this cleanse I have had several questions. So, in hopes of answering them, I am posting the information here. Enjoy! (More info here.)

_____________________________________________________

Excerpt from Chapter 1:

"For the novice and the advanced student alike, cleansing is basic for elimination of every kind of disease. The purpose of this book is to simplify the cause and the correction of all disorders, regardless of the name or names. As we eliminate and correct one disease, we correct them all, for every disease is corrected by the same process of cleansing and building positive good health. Man's mastery of disease will only be final when ignorance and fear are overcome by proper observance of all laws pertaining to the creation of bones, flesh, and blood."

___________________________________________________________________

Although I tend to lose weight on this cleanse, the weight comes back in varying degrees. My main goal, as stated above, is to cleanse and detoxify my body. I don't have access to the freshest fruits, veggies and meats. I do the best I can with what is available. I can tell when my body starts to get sluggish and tired. It is usually then that I will do a cleanse to "reset" my body. Afterward, I refocus my efforts to eat healthy and eliminate the processed, unnatural foods.

The cleanse is simple. Following it is not always easy. Your body will have cravings, your mind will want food and your mouth will want to chew. It's tough overcoming all those urges! The combination of ingredients is as follows:

* 2 Tablespoons of organic lemon juice (lime is also ok, but lemon is the original recipe)

* 2 Tablespoons of organic grade B maple syrup

* 1/10 Teaspoon ground cayenne pepper

* 10 oz of filtered water

I have a cayenne tincture that makes the cayenne easier to bear. Having the dry cayenne floating on the top always makes me gag. It's also MUCH hotter. I also like to use the above recipe, put it in my blender with a handful of ice and make a slushie. It's a nice way to mix things up and have some texture in my mouth.

Each morning you do a saltwater flush (1 quart of water with 2 teaspoons of salt added). You consume 6-12 glasses of "lemonade" throughout the day. In the evening you will drink Smooth Move tea. The tea and saltwater help to flush the system and are
critical to the cleanse. You will feel a lot of gurgling and use the bathroom frequently. HOWEVER, go about you life as usual. Most people can maintain their normal schedules including exercise. For the most part you will actually feel BETTER on the cleanse. The trick? DRINK A LOT OF WATER!

Coming off the cleanse is a process.
Day 1 off the cleanse: drink all natural orange juice.
Day 2 off the cleanse: veggie broth, light salad in the evening
Day 3 off the cleanse: veggies, broth, salads
Day 4 off the cleanse: HEALTHY FOOD

Stay healthy after the cleanse. Eat good food. Steer clear of processed foods, white flour, sugar, etc. LOTs of veggies and fruit. Healthy protein. WATER!

I hope this has answered your questions! Contact me if you want more info. I recommend buying the book. It clearly answers your questions with all the motivation behind it.



GET THE BOOK!
(I found it cheaper at my local health food store.)

*Additional Information: a regular cleanse is 10 days. HOWEVER, shorter or longer is beneficial and perfectly healthy. I've gone as short as 3 days and heard of others going for 40 days and being perfectly fine. I would start with 10 days though.

Earn Money With Your Blog