Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Funkified


I'm in a funk.

Everything is off somehow. My eating is off. My sleeping is off. My walking (exercise) is off.

My hubby has been in some stage of sickness for the last 4 WEEKS. Last week I got the Reader's Digest version of what he has struggled with for weeks. On Saturday my daughter started with it, thankfully she's fine now. PHEW....

Anyway, back to ME!

Last week I didn't get out walking even once. My reasoning was that I couldn't breathe. It was hard to catch enough breath to get around the house let alone to exercise! Then, for some reason, I quit eating as well as I have been. I have even been skipping breakfast and taking my vitamins! What the?! I haven't done that in a long time. Last but not least, I pretty much quit going to bed. Ok, not really. But I have quit going to bed at a reasonable hour. I'm not doing anything of great importance during those late hours of the night (morning), just postponing the hour of my sleep-hood.

I feel like I need to push my internal reset button.

Is there such a thing?

How does a girl get de-funkified?

Earn Money With Your Blog