Monday, May 5, 2008

Fiddle Farting at its Finest


Hello. My name is Amy and I am a Fiddle Farter.





Phew! I feel so much better getting that off my chest! What a load off!

What is that, you say? You don't KNOW what fiddle farting IS? Well, here is a good definition (go ahead, take a look). And in case there was confusion, it has NOTHING to do with expelling air...

I am in a biggest loser style weight loss challenge. Our challenge this week is to go to bed by 10pm. This is actually pretty hard for me. So last night I was determined to do it. While my hubby bathed our daughter, I washed my face, brushed my teeth and got ready for bed. We put Mattie to bed and I still had a few minutes. I checked my email (since we are trying to sell our Honda) and played a few rounds of this online game I am loving. By the time I decide it was time to head to bed it was nearly midnight! ARRRRG! I had done it again! Fiddle farted my way to the late hours of the night.

Does anyone else have this problem? Am I alone here?

Earn Money With Your Blog