Thursday, October 11, 2007

Let's Talk...

(art by Henry Muse)

I have this desire swirling within me to make a change in my life. The problem I am running into is ME! I think I skipped the line in heaven where they were handing out discipline. It has become a very frustrating thing for me. I often feel like I am up against another person, but alas, it's my own lack of discipline!

This is where the chance for us to chat begins. Please tell me what has worked for you. When you have needed to make a change (any change) in your life, what was your first step? How did you start? What did you do next? How did you keep yourself on the changed path? What did you do during the times you fell off the path?

There are many of you out there who are accomplishing amazing things like weight loss, marathons, braving adoption, triathlons, home schooling, raising terrific, competent children and keeping a beautiful home. How did you do it?

So, pull up a chair, grab a glass of water (or a cup of coffee for some of you) and tell me how you have done great things in your own life.

Earn Money With Your Blog