Thursday, July 26, 2007

Lake Powell here we come!

We are headed to Lake Powell tomorrow! Yeah!! We love going to to the lake, any lake. Of course, Lake Powell is a favorite. The scenery is amazing, the water is nice, the skiing and waking boarding are awesome and the sunbathing is my cup of tea.

My little Mattie will be in 7th heaven. She L-O-V-E-S the water and would live in dirt if I let her. This will be the best of both worlds! AND mommy wont drag her away every 2 minutes (or when she finally gets caught!).

Matt has wanted a weekend at Powell for eons, so this will be great for all of us! I am really looking forward to basking in the sun and letting our friend who offered to come and help with Mattie actually help! I hope you all have a terrific weekend! See you next week!

Earn Money With Your Blog