Wednesday, July 25, 2007

I've been tagged...

I knew this day was coming. I've been tagged! So, here goes...

Four jobs I've held:
1. MOM - the hardest so far.
2. Registrar for Adult Ed. at Dixie State College
3. Chiropractic Assistant
4. Accounts Payable at America's Best Furniture

Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Say Anything
2. Hitch
3. Almost ANYTHING Adam Sandler
4. Elf

Four places I have lived:
1. St. George, Utah
2. St. Johns, Arizona
3. Seattle, Washington
4. Memphis, Tennessee

Four shows I watch:
1. Top Chef
2. Iron Chef America
3. The Office
4. The Cosby Show

Four places I've been on vacation:
1. Seattle, Washington
2. Palm Springs, California
3. DISNEYLAND
4. Phoenix, Arizona (Spring Training)

Four favorite foods:
1. ITALIAN
2. MEXICAN
3. Chef salad
4. Pad Thai

Four websites I visit:
1. Blogger
2. MSN
3. Food Network
4. Mountain America (online banking-blah!)

Okay. So I made it through... Yahoo!

Earn Money With Your Blog