Wednesday, July 18, 2007

I can see it now...

...and it's looking good! What is it I am seeing you ask? THE FINISH LINE! It is Wednesday, day 10! We wrap up this cleanse on Friday, Day 12. (Working on the saltwater, it goes down easier now) Matt and I couldn't be more excited. Really, this cleanse hasn't been as bad as it seemed it would be. Now don't get me wrong. We have had some REALLY hard days, however, we have also had some really good days. If you take them all and average it out, it wasn't too bad. I think we have another planned for September or October sometime.

I'm excited to get back to cooking. It's something I enjoy. I have been thinking of fun, healthy meals for us to adopt into our new eating regime. I an still interested in your favorite, healthy recipes. Please share!

Earn Money With Your Blog