Thursday, July 12, 2007

Daily Dose

Sitting here drinking my "daily dose" of saltwater makes me think of all the beautiful saltwater in the world. I used to live by saltwater when I grew up in Seattle. Actually, the picture above is of Ocean Shores, Washington which is in Grey's Harbor. It's a beautiful place and this picture makes me miss my home.
I've never been saltwater fishing, but I think I would like it (STILL working on my daily dose). Well, I actually haven't been fishing since I was young, however, I loved it then, why would that change now?
This little blue fish reminds of the movie Finding Nemo, which I really like. Remember Dorry's mantra, "just keep swimming, just keep swimming"? Isn't that how life goes sometimes? We have to just keep swimming! Plow through! Forge ahead! Onward and upward! Hang on!

Even the smallest of God's creatures are beautiful.

I need to remember that more often about myself. This cleanse has done more for me than clean out the physical systems of my body. I don't have my stove top and plate of food to hide behind these days. Looking at myself and my family straight on has been eye opening. And what I mean by that is this, it's easy to get caught up in the day to day grind of trying to just get by. Instead of just making it each day I need to make each day something worthwhile and positive. I want to go to bed at saying, "Mmmmm...this was a good day."

Earn Money With Your Blog