Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Another day on "the cleanse"

So I'm feeling a little sluggish today as I sit here trying to drink my saltwater. Like I mentioned yesterday, this is the worst part. Lukewarm saltwater is just a really gross thing to try and get down first thing in the morning.

I felt pretty good yesterday. I really wasn't "hungry" throughout the day, however, I did miss eating. The habits of cooking and eating are hard to break. Especially because I enjoy doing both so much (still chocking down the saltwater)!!

I started reading book 5 in the Harry Potter series. It sure is a good book! I am really enjoying it. I also caught up on my magazine reading. Has anyone seen the new Crate and Barrel? That's somewhere I would love to shop if I had the time and money.

Our family had a great time this year in Richfield for the 4th of July. There was a lot of family, fun, games and good food had by all. I will share a bunch of pictures showing our fun holiday. Have fun!

Earn Money With Your Blog