Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Daily Grind: small miracles edition

"We do not know the future, but our Father in Heaven does, and He will
lead and guide us if we let Him. When we are in tune with the Spirit, we
will see many small miracles happen in our lives. I have found that having
the ability to see and recognize these small miracles is based upon my
spiritual worthiness, my willingness to be obedient, and my desire to not
allow myself to become complacent and caught up in worldly and personal
pursuits."
-- Ronald T. Halverson

This quote sums up my life right now. I don't know the future, but I know my Father in Heaven does. This past week has been overflowing with small miracles. For example, on Tuesday I discovered I needed 2 twin beds almost a full week before I thought I did. By the end of the day, I had two twin beds with bedding all set-up. On Wednesday, the children both living and visiting in my home got along without hardly a disagreement. It was an important day and each one rose to the occasion. Today was no different. These five kids have played well and welcomed our latest addition.

Sometime before this day is over we will be driving to Salt Lake in anticipation of a fun family day at Lagoon tomorrow (unexpected car trouble is holding up our departure-lovely!).
Wish me luck!
I hope I can rent a stroller...

Earn Money With Your Blog