Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Still Laughing...

Today I took my little Mattie with me, and off we went to Wal-mart. I needed to return something and pick-up some shoe inserts (I want to wear these darling shoes at CBC, but they needed a smidge more cushion).

Once I returned my item and found the inserts I wanted, I decided to look at the children's clearance section. You never know when you might find shorts for $1.50 (perfect for days at the beach). Much to my excitement, I found some pretty cute capri pants for $3.00! I leaned down to try the little capris on Mattie, when low and behold SHE HAD ON NO UNDERWEAR.

None.

Naked.

To make matters even better, she was (is) wearing her very ruffly, twirly skirt today.

Who knows how many people knew she was without underwear before I did.

I have been laughing about it ever since...

Earn Money With Your Blog