Monday, February 15, 2010

Mind Reading

My hubby is so talented in so many ways. But, the most impressive is that he can read my mind (most of the time). It's true! How lucky am I?!

For Valentine's Day he got me...

 

I hadn't even heard of this album! As soon as I saw it I knew it was the album I never knew I wanted. The songs range from The Jackson Five days to his 2008 material. It is my new favorite CD. It's on repeat on my iTunes today. And maybe all week. 

We celebrated Valentine's Day on Saturday with New Moon at our local "dollar" theater (they raised their prices to $2) and dinner at one of our favorite restaurants, Paula's. If you ever frequent St. George, you have to try it! Matt was a sport for seeing New Moon with me. I wanted to see it and he accommodated. I think I owe him a high action, manly, suspenseful movie night.

A friend of ours is opposed to Valentine's Day even existing (he is married and his wife feels the same way). I disagree. It's a great opportunity to celebrate the love we have for those around us. It doesn't have to be romantic love, in my opinion, just LOVE. 

What do you think? Should Valentine's Day stay on the calendar?

By the way, you WANT this. Trust me. 




HAPPY PRESIDENT'S DAY!

Earn Money With Your Blog