Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I adore Target.

The wide, clean aisles call to me. "Amy, come shopping in my cool, air conditioned, loveliness!"

I love seeing the neatly folded, stylish towels and imagining them in my home.
(aren't these cute?)

I enjoy the inexpensive, practical and hip clothing options for my family.

(check-out this cute little number!)

I like their brand of food too! It's unique and yummy.

(you've gotta try this stuff! I like it on my Mountain High vanilla yogurt with fresh peaches.)

For me, it's the kind of place "where everybody knows your name". I mean, that's not exactly literal, there are too many workers for everyone to know my name, but it's that comfortable and welcoming. Maybe it's the red (it is my F.A.V.O.R.I.T.E. color) that welcomes me. Anyway, I have a hard time not spending money when I enter it's doors. With things as tight as they are these days, I have to resist spending (it's still hard). Because of this, I haven't been going lately. Well, last week I went for the first time in a long time. As the red doors slid open I felt a coming home. I had missed that place so much! The white floors, bright lights and trendy purses welcomed me back. I practically skipped through the aisles with my cart! Mattie thought it was hilarious. If only I had a picture of my bliss...

Money or no money, I must not stay away so long!

Earn Money With Your Blog