Thursday, October 23, 2008

What's in California anyway?!


The countdown is on and we're on a pretty tight schedule. Today it got tighter when Matt came home from work around 1:00pm and said while rushing around the house with an atlas in his hands, "We are headed to California now instead of tomorrow. I hope to be back early in the morning sometime."

WHAT?!?!

We are moving in 2 DAYS! Dos Dias. 48 hours. Right. Around. The. Corner.

Oh well. What's a girl to do? Tell him he can't go? Yeah right.

So, it looks like I will have pretty much packed this place by myself. Actually. That's a stretch. My mom has been invaluable. Not only has she brought me boxes,which I desperately need more of (hint, hint Bret. Yours have been THE BEST!), but she has helped me clean and distract Mattie (who has been an angel). Too bad she leaves for California Thursday morning (with my Dad) and will conveniently be gone all weekend.

What's in California anyway?!

Earn Money With Your Blog