Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Perspective


It's things like this and this that really help me put my life back into proper perspective.

Accidents, deaths, break-ups, marriages,moves, births... all of these things are life changing. The challenge comes in choosing how I will respond to the changes. Just today, while giving two different visiting teaching (click to learn more) messages about who we are as women, I was reminded of my own divinity and thus yours. How grateful I am for that perspective and comfort.

One of the quotes I was able to share was especially powerful. I will close my thoughts today sharing it with you.
"A conviction that you are a daughter of God gives you a feeling of comfort in your self-worth. It means that you can find strength in the balm of Christ. It will help you meet the heartaches and challenges with faith and serenity".

President James E. Faust (1920–2007), Second Counselor in the First Presidency



Faith. Serenity.
Beautiful...

Earn Money With Your Blog