Friday, January 11, 2008

cad you blease bass mbe a kl*enbex?


It caught me. It's been brewing for a week and it finally caught me. I'm sick. Coughing, sneezing, sore throat, stuffy head (yes, I have Nyquil) feeling, etc. It started with my nephew over Christmas. Then my dad had it pretty bad. Followed by my dear, sweet Mattie. I guess nursing her back to health (almost) for the last 10 days or so was more then my body could fight off! I've been taking my Airborne religiously (I conveniently had a coupon from Costco for it!). I have also been drowning myself in various teas, juices and water. I could float away!

I was hoping for a night out with my family and a dear friend, but it looks like staying home and recouping is the new plan. BUMMER!

What are your favorite ways to pass the time while sick? Also, what do you do medicinally to survive?!

Earn Money With Your Blog