Thursday, November 8, 2007

Dilemma


Here are a couple of dilemmas to discuss.

Dry, cracking hands and nails
Hair thinning

All of these problems, for me, have developed
since having my baby. Someone once told me it was a hormone thing. Someone else told me it was the stress of motherhood and to get used to it. What do you think? Am I destined to always snag my daughters silky blanket (and my pantie hose) with my fingertips? Am I destined to have to keep my nails very short because they crack when they get long? Am I destined to play the "cover-up" game with my hair, trying to arrange it so you wont notice that it's thinner than it used to be?

Please leave comments and suggestions of things that have worked for you and what your theory is on the matter. I am willing to try anything! Well,
almost anything.

By the way, it's good to be back.

Earn Money With Your Blog