Sunday, November 25, 2007

100

This is my 100th post! WooHoo!!

I have been slacking lately. I have felt uninspired and therefore have had nothing witty or interesting to share with my public (hahaha).

My husbands family is having its first Bi-Annual Christmas party this Saturday (my husband and I are planning it) and I am very excited. I have tried to include a lot of fun things for everyone like cookie decorating, a "video" of pictures and Christmas pictures of the fam, buying gifts for a needy family and a children's Nativity. A little something for all ages! I REALLY hope it goes over well...

Our Thanksgiving was quiet, small and very enjoyable. We were at my parents house and one of my Uncles came with one of my cousins. The meal was fabulous and the company even better. Mattie's favorite part was the jellied cranberry sauce and the raspberry jello. HAHAHA! Her little cheeks and fingertips were stained pink for the rest of the day!

I am giving a lot of gift cards for Christmas this year. What are your feelings on this way of "shopping".

Let's discuss this...

Earn Money With Your Blog