Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The plan...

...is to walk mixed with bursts of running three times this week. Four times next week. Five times the week after that, etc. By mid-November I'll be walking 6 times a week (is that too often?) and hopefully up to 10-15 minutes of running. I have to go slow with this process or I will burn out and be back at the beginning, which is not what I want.

I have a question for all of my fellow bloggers trying to lose weight. When it comes to meal planning how many meals do you plan and how detailed do you get? I am working on this and am needing some input and suggestions.

Last night we had a delicious dinner of green chili chicken (done in the crock pot) served over mexican brown rice. It was very filling and delicious. I'll post the recipe if you're interested. The problem was that my husband and I had tickets to My Fair Lady at Tuacahn and had to eat in like 4 minutes. My mind hadn't had the time to register that I had eaten a lovely dinner! I snacked at the show all night (carmel corn nuggets are my weakness)! I came home feeling crappy and disappointed. Thank goodness for a fresh start today!

Since I didn't walk this morning I am taking my daughter (have I mentioned how ACTIVE she is?) to the park as a way to get some exercise in. Chasing her for an hour at the park is a WORK-OUT.

What are you doing for exercise or to just get out of the house today?

Earn Money With Your Blog