Monday, July 9, 2007

Master Cleanse aka Lemonade Diet


Well, we are doing it! Matt and I started our first cleanse today. Each of us haas several reasons for this, but the bottom line is overall better health. The "lemonade" part is a breeze. It's the daily morning saltwater flush that really gets us! Matt was able to chug-a-lug his. I am not so lucky... I am here sipping it through a straw and trying to not *gag*. Ugh... trust me, it's pretty gross. Because this will consume my life, I plan on blogging about it in order to get through. I hope you can bear with me.

I really look forward to not having to bother with my favorite past time - food. Personally, I could use a break from the usual cooking routine and really spend some time on me and my family. I would also like to read some good books during this newly acquired free time.

I will for sure re-read Harry Potter 5 and 6 in preparation for the new movie and book. I haven't read either for a long time and I REALLY love these books. Hopefully they will help me keep my mind occupied these first couple of days while I adjust to this cleanse (I'm still sipping this blasted saltwater, ugh...).

I also think I will work on organizing the areas of my home I am unhappy with. We all have those. You know the one. You steer guests away from it when they visit. The kids (toddlers) aren't aloud in it for fear of them hurting themselves. It's the last place to get attention even though it's the biggest problem area in the house. SO...I am going to attack that/those area(s) in my home over the next 10 days. I look forward to having that done ( I also look forward to getting through this saltwater!).

Have any of you bloggers out there done this particular cleanse? I am interested in feedback - both good and bad. So far I haven't really heard anything negative about peoples results. Everything has been really positive! That's what we are hoping for also.

Earn Money With Your Blog