Monday, July 2, 2007

Homekeeping Peeves





I have three peeves when it comes to homekeeping (thank you Martha Stewart). Washing dishes, cleaning the bathroom and doing laundry. They are the jobs that are never really DONE. Somebody always uses another plate, wears another pair of pants or uses the toilet. Today I am getting ready to go out of town for the 4th of July. That means lots of laundry, attempting to keep the kitchen clean and ignoring the toilet ring in my now gas station quality bathroom. My main problems excuses are that I don't have a dishwasher, I only have a small laundry closet in my high traffic hallway and my bathroom is old and looks scum covered even when it's clean. How do all of you out there get the job "done"? I am looking for tips, motivation and advice of any kind!

"Calgon, take me away!"

I really wish my entire home (apartment) looked as fresh and clean as the bathroom I have illustrated here. For those of you who have managed to accomplish this, please share how you did it!

Earn Money With Your Blog