Tuesday, February 17, 2009


So, I know it's Tuesday, but my Monday Workout is in the evening and I blog in the morning.

Anyway, I walked last night. That's what I have chosen to do for now. The level of
my out-of-shapedness is low enough that several laps around the neighborhood is a workout. However, I have every intention of working up to a jog. Then, assuming all goes well, a RUN. I used to be a runner (how many times have you heard that?!) It's true. I was. I loved it. I was good at it.

After I got married I chose to stop. It wasn't a conscious decision. It just gradually happened. Kinda liket he weight piling on. I didn't wake-up to it one day. It just gradually packed on to my hips, butt, thighs, upper arms, toes, fingernails, etc.

So, here are my questions. What do you listen to when you exercise? Is it the same thing every time, or do you like to mix it up?


Inquiring minds want to know.

Earn Money With Your Blog