Thursday, October 9, 2008

October 18th is the big day (so far). In reality, anything could change at a moments notice. There are two families that have to move-out of their homes before we can move-in. Crazy huh?! I'm optimistic though. We are all hoping and working toward the same goal-it will work out in the end.

Mattie still doesn't understand what is going on. When we drive by the house she points and waves but she's unable to grasp the concept of "moving" yet. Just yesterday she took me to her bedroom and said, "Momma, this is Mattie's room." Then she walked over to her crib and said, "Momma, I love my bed." I think she knows that change is on the horizon but she is unsure of what to do or what that means to her in her little world.

On another note. What are your favorite "outfits" for family pictures? Do you Match? Do you just coordinate? Do you go casual or formal? Inside or outside?

That is all. Out.

Earn Money With Your Blog